Pre-orders now sold out!
Current status 2018/02/01: All orders have been shipped!
Interested in the next batch? Put your name down here. Expect a couple month delay (April 2018?) as I need to make things easier to manufacture, to reduce shipping delays in the future. The price of the controller is $90 + shipping (assembled) - I hope to have free shipping for the next batch
Questions? Shoot me an email.
- Gateron mechanical switches
- Rock solid Bourns encoders with hardware smoothing
- 8 RGB LEDs
- Beautiful laser cut acrylic case
- Custom aluminium knobs by DJ Dao
- Acts as a gamepad or keyboard/mouse (KSM)
- Native support for SDVX e-AMUSEMENT CLOUD
- HID Lighting support
- Configurable card/pin macro key
- Chrome configurator
- No drivers required!
- Open source
What’s in the box?
- 1x Pocket Voltex (assembled or kit)
- 1x USB cable (2.4 amps, suitable for phones too!)
- 7x O-Rings to dampen switch sounds
- 1x 1.5mm Allen key to attach knobs and case screws
How hard is the DIY kit?
Assembly should take about 15 minutes. You will be required to solder 7 Cherry MX style switches. You will also need to screw the case together (16 bolts, 8 nuts) and attach the 2 knobs. This requires a 1.5mm hex driver (provided).